Blue Ridge Pest Control has developed a residential pest control program that greatly reduces the need to routinely apply products on the interior of homes, especially when there are no specific interior pest problems. Once we complete the initial interior and exterior pest control treatment, our quarterly visits will focus on the exterior, providing first-rate monitoring and the use of innovative products to provide excellent pest control. Keep in mind that we will provide additional service between quarterly treatment dates, if needed, at no additional cost to you.
Why Should You Choose Blue Ridge Pest Control For Your Pest Control Services?
- Blue Ridge’s perimeter pest control program reduces the need for and use of chemicals inside your home, yet is highly effective.
- You will enjoy the convenience of our pest control service because no appointment is necessary and you do not need to be present at the time of the service. You can count on Blue Ridge Pest Control to treat your home on the scheduled day every three months without having to call our office.
- Blue Ridge’s quarterly pest control service includes control for all species of spiders, carpenter ants, fire ants, roaches, rats, mice, silverfish, wasps, milli/centipedes, ground beetles, earwigs and pill/sowbugs.
- Blue Ridge’s technicians will remove exterior spider webs and wasp nests at each service – no hidden or extra charge.
- Blue Ridge’s will perform interior treatments or extra service calls between treatment dates at no additional cost. Just call us if you need us.
Commercial Pest Control
Blue Ridge Pest Control also performs commercial pest control. We will tailor our pest control program to meet the individual needs of our commercial customers with consideration given to the type of commercial facility, the hours of operation, the health concerns and the insect pressure.