What is a Wood Infestation Report (“WIR”) or CL-100 Report and Why Do You Need One?
- A WIR or CL-100 Report is a report of visible infestation and damage caused by insects, usually termites or beetles, and decay in accessible areas of a structure.
- These reports are usually required by the mortgage lender or the buyer in a real estate transaction.
Whether you are a buyer, seller or realtor, why take a chance with a minimum required inspection/report for wood destroying organisms.
Our bound reports include the following:
- Thorough Documentation In Easy To Understand Language
- Computer-Generated Reports
- Detailed Diagrams Of The Structure
- Thorough Inspections by Highly Trained and Experienced Personnel
- A 3-Step Personnel Review Procedure
We invite you to compare the WIR/CL-100 reports of other companies to the reports prepared by Blue Ridge Pest Control. Most other companies provide you with a low-priced, quick inspection – a one page report that is vague at best. Blue Ridge Pest Control is neither the cheapest nor the most expensive in the Upstate, but our report is by far the best.
The old saying, “You Get What You Pay For” certainly applies! Don’t trust your home or your client’s home to a company that advertises a cheap inspection and report! Trust the professionals at Blue Ridge Pest Control.