Termite protection is not a luxury, it is a necessity! Each year, termites inflict $4-$5 Billion worth of damage to homes, like yours, across the country. One of the biggest challenges a pest control professional faces in the Southeastern United States is the treatment and control of Subterranean Termites. Is your home covered by a termite control agreement? If not, contact us to learn how to protect your home. If you are covered under an agreement with another company and are not pleased, Blue Ridge Pest Control offers an economical solution for you so that your home can be protected by Blue Ridge Pest Control.
Why You Should Choose Palmetto Exterminators For Your Termite Control Needs
- FORMOSAN TERMITES are subterranean termites and have always been covered under our Agreements.
- Service or Damage Repair Agreements with up to $250,000 coverage.
- Continuous Protection for the life of the Agreement as long as you pay your Annual Renewal Fee.
- Our Annual Inspection Reports are the best in the business identifying conditions conducive to a termite infestation and recommending what to do to address the potential problem.
- During the Annual Inspection, we retreat where needed at no additional cost..
- No Transfer Fee or Additional Treatment Fees if you buy or sell a home already under contract with Blue Ridge Pest Control.
- We are Termidor® Certified Professionals and Termidor® is the most effective termiticide on the market today.
- If you are not happy with your current termite control service, Blue Ridge Pest Control may be able to offer you an economical way to move your service to us. Don’t feel Blue Ridge Pest Control like you are hostage to your existing service. Call today or Request A Free Inspection to explore your options.
Fact Vs. Fiction
Be Aware! In the Southeast, there are four species of subterranean termites. The FORMOSAN termite is one of these four species and has been in the Southeast since the 1950’s. Some consumers believe that the FORMOSAN termite is new to this area and a type of super termite, rather than a subterranean termite. Some companies have taken advantage of this misconception, which is wrong!
A Bulletin from the Department of Pesticide Regulation at Clemson University states: “Standard ground treatment methods at the same concentration levels used for other termite species are effective against Formosan Subterranean termites. . .” No special treatments or baits are needed as long as thorough inspections of the structure are performed annually.
Do not be fooled into paying extra or buying additional treatments for FORMOSAN coverage!
Conventional Liquid Treatments
- A reliable method of treatment over the past two decades.
- This conventional method is now better than ever with the use of the liquid termiticide Termidor®. Termidor® uses the “transfer effect” to control a termite colony within three months or less. Termidor’s results have been remarkable.
- Blue Ridge’s customers get nothing but the best – Termidor®. We are certified Termidor professionals.
Termite Baiting Systems
- Provide an additional tool that Blue Ridge Pest Control will use in conjunction not as a stand-alone, with conventional liquid treatments if the circumstances dictate such usage.
- Baiting stations involve placing bait stations or monitoring stations in the soil around your home’s exterior perimeter.
- Once the stations are installed, Blue Ridge Pest Control monitors the stations on a monthly basis.